Chocolate, Nuts, Spices
Creamy, Low Acidity
Brazil, Guatemala, Colombia, Ethiopia
|Varieties||Bourbon, Typica, Catuai, SL28|
Our flagship coffee and our first product in Venezuela. Its name CARACAS is in honor of the Blandín hacienda in the Caracas valley where the first coffee planting took place in 1784. At that time, coffee began to be an important crop in the country.
The Blends, known in the Italian tradition for combining different varieties and origins of individually roasted coffee to achieve a balanced cup of cream, body, aroma, flavor and acidity. It is made from 100% Arabica varieties.
Reminiscent of the flavors found in the best chocolate and hazelnut Venezuelan coffees, intense aroma with delicate acidity and persistent aftertaste.
Recommended for espressos.
- Receive each month receive the amount you want.
- charge with each shipment.
- Change the subscription options by logging in.
- cancel whenever you want
- Free shipping costs Spain
- Choose the number of packages you want to receive each month.