In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our legal system by the second section of article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user's visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, nor any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer : Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help.
- Firefox : Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help.
- Chrome : Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser's Help.
- Safari : Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser's Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are foreign to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information that we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail about the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, all or only some of them may be installed.
This Cookies Policy can be modified based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or via email to registered Users.